- ATM: An ATM is conveniently located at Center Stage near the Food Court.
- Directions: If you need assistance looking for an item or a store we don’t offer, stop by the Mall Office and we will gladly direct you to what you’re looking for and how to get there.
- Fax/Photocopies: If you find yourself in need of a fax machine and copies, visit the Mall Office and we will assist you for a nominal fee.
- Lost & Found: Contact the Mall Office for lost or found items: 713-681-1303
- Mall Walkers: For those interested in walking at Northwest Mall, Entrance A doors are open at 7:00 am, Monday through Saturday and at 8:00 am on Sunday. Holiday hours may vary. The mall is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Walking calendars are available in the Mall Office. Keep track of how far you walk each month, turn in the calendar to the Mall Office and we will keep an ongoing total miles walked for you. To walk one mile, you must walk two laps around the interior of the mall, including side hallways.
- Mall Management Office: The Mall Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Contact the Mall Office for leasing, marketing and general assistance:
- Security: Northwest Mall provides a safe shopping environment with 24-hour security patrol.
For security emergencies only: 713-686-2057.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental: Strollers and wheelchairs are available for our customers in the Mall Office. You will be required to have a valid photo ID and must leave a $5.00 deposit, which will be returned when the stroller or wheelchair is returned to the Mall Office.
- VIP Coupons: For great savings throughout the mall, pick up your VIP Coupon sheet at the Mall Office. Offers change monthly.